Andoza:Spanish name Andoza:Other uses Andoza:Infobox football biography Francisco Román Alarcón Suárez (born 21-aprel 1992-yil), commonly known as Isco (Ispancha talaffuz: [ˈisko]), is a Spanish professional footballer who plays for Real Madrid mainly as an attacking midfielder.
Isco was born in Benalmádena, Málaga. He took his first steps in his hometown team, Atlético Benamiel Club de Fútbol, where he began to give out highlighting in numerous national tournaments, attracting the attention of top-level clubs.
He made his debut with the first team on 11-noyabr 2010-yil, against UD Logroñés for the season's Copa del Rey, scoring two goals in a 4–1 home win (7–1 on aggregate). Previously, he spent one full season with the reserves in Segunda División B, netting once in 25 games and suffering relegation.
In mid-iyul 2011, after helping Valencia's B-team return to the third level by scoring 15 goals, Isco signed a five-year contract with Málaga CF, after the club activated his buy-out clause of €6 million. He scored his first goal for his new team on 21-noyabr 2011-yil, starting in a 3–1 away win against Racing de Santander; he netted again the following week in a 2–1 win against Villarreal CF, and finished his first season with 32 games and five goals as the side qualified for the UEFA Champions League for the first time in its history.
On 18-sentabr 2012-yil, in Málaga's first game in the Champions League group stage, Isco netted twice in a 3–0 home win over FC Zenit Saint Petersburg, also being chosen as Man of the Match. On 22 December he scored the first goal in an eventual 3–2 win against Real Madrid at La Rosaleda, leading the locals to their first victory over that opponent in 29 years; in December he won the Golden Boy award, beating Stephan El Shaarawy and Thibaut Courtois.
On 28-yanvar 2013-yil, Isco ended speculation regarding his future by signing a new contract with Málaga – his new buyout clause was set at €35 million. He scored his eleventh goal of the campaign on 13 March, netting the opener in a 2–0 home win against F.C. Porto, good enough for last-eight qualification after the 0–1 loss in Portugal.
On 17-iyun 2013-yil, Isco confirmed that he had received offers from Real Madrid and Manchester City, but stated he would only make a final decision on his future after the UEFA European Under-21 Championship final. On the 26th, the former's president Florentino Pérez confirmed that a deal had been reached with the player and that he would be presented by the club next week, once he passed his medical; the following day he signed a five-year contract, with Real Madrid paying €30 million for his services, and becoming the first signing of newly-appointed manager Carlo Ancelotti.
Isco appeared with Spain's U17 in 2009 FIFA World Cup, scoring three times in the process as Spain finished third. In 2011 he represented his country – together with Málaga team mate Recio – in the U-20 World Cup held in Colombia, netting one goal in an eventual quarterfinal exit.
On 28-fevral 2012-yil Isco was called to the Spanish U23s for a friendly against Egypt, but did not leave the bench. On 15 May he was picked for the first time to the senior team for friendlies with Serbia and South Korea, but took no part in either match.
On 6-fevral 2013-yil Isco finally made his debut with the main squad, playing the last 30 minutes in a 3–1 win over Uruguay in Doha, Qatar. Also that year he appeared at the UEFA European Under-21 Football Championship in Israel, being voted the competition's third best scorer and making the team of the tournament as it ended in conquest.
- 13-iyul 2013-yil
|Spain||League||Copa del Rey||Europe||Total|
- Spain U21
- Spain U17
Style of playTahrirlash
In 2013, Isco was credited as being "the most promising young player in Spanish football". He combined strength and skill, and his low centre of gravity made him quick off the mark and able to keep possession of the ball, characteristics he shared with Sergio Agüero. His vision and passing abilities were reminiscent of Zinedine Zidane.
- „Marco Fabian, Isco and the young stars who emerged at the 2012 Olympics“. Goal.com (26-iyul 2012-yil). Qaraldi: 26-iyul 2012-yil.
- Valencia 4–1 Logrones CF Arxivlandi 2012-10-24 Wayback Machine saytida.; ESPN Soccernet, 11-noyabr 2010-yil
- Valencia get back to winning ways Arxivlandi 2012-10-24 Wayback Machine saytida.; ESPN Soccernet, 14-noyabr 2010-yil
- Isco firma cinco temporadas por el Málaga (Isco signs for five seasons with Málaga); Marca, 11-iyul 2011-yil (isp.)
- Malaga up to fifth[sayt ishlamaydi]
- ESPN Soccernet, 21-noyabr 2011-yil
- Malaga 2–1 Villarreal: Toulalan scores and is sent off as Manuel Pellegrini's men go fifth in La Liga; Goal.com, 28-noyabr 2011-yil
- Magical Málaga make it a debut to remember; UEFA.com, 18-sentabr 2012-yil
- „Malaga 3–2 Real Madrid: Casillas dropped as beleaguered Blancos succumb to Santa Cruz double“. Goal.com (22-dekabr 2012-yil). Qaraldi: 7-yanvar 2013-yil.
- „Isco, ganador del prestigioso Golden Boy“(aniqlanmagan). Málaga's official website (22-dekabr 2012-yil). Qaraldi: 4-aprel 2013-yil.
- Ed Dove. „Isco: Most Improved Players“, Bleacher Report (28-mart 2013-yil). Qaraldi: 7-aprel 2013-yil.
- „Isco ends speculation regarding future by penning new Malaga contract“. Sky Sports (28-yanvar 2013-yil). Qaraldi: 28-yanvar 2013-yil.
- „Santa Cruz sends Málaga into last eight“. UEFA.com (13-mart 2013-yil). Qaraldi: 14-mart 2013-yil.
- „Málaga cruise into Champions League quarter-finals after Porto are sunk“. The Guardian (13-mart 2013-yil). Qaraldi: 13-mart 2013-yil.
- „Isco reveals City and Madrid offers“. Goal.com (17-iyun 2013-yil). Qaraldi: 17-iyun 2013-yil.
- „Transfer news: Real Madrid say they have won battle to sign Isco“. Sky Sports (27-iyun 2013-yil). Qaraldi: 27-iyun 2013-yil.
- „Isco, nuevo jugador del Real Madrid“(aniqlanmagan). Real Madrid's official website (27-iyun 2013-yil). Qaraldi: 27-iyun 2013-yil.
- Convocatoria para el partido internacional olímpico España-Egipto (Spain-Egypt Olympic call-up) Arxivlandi 2013-08-01 Wayback Machine saytida.; RFEF, 24-fevral 2012-yil (isp.)
- Campeón hasta en los simulacros (Champion even in drills); Marca, 6-fevral 2013-yil (isp.)
- „Morata wins Golden Boot in Spanish clean sweep“. UEFA.com (18-iyun 2013-yil). Qaraldi: 19-iyun 2013-yil.
- „Thiago leads all-star squad dominated by Spain“. UEFA.com (21-iyun 2013-yil). Qaraldi: 21-iyun 2013-yil.
- Pablo Polo. „Zidane's class and Agüero's shimmy“, Marca (28-iyun 2013-yil). Qaraldi: 29-iyun 2013-yil.
- Málaga official profile Arxivlandi 2012-09-17 Wayback Machine saytida.
- BDFutbol profile
- Futbolme profile (isp.)
- Andoza:FIFA player
- CiberChe biography (isp.)
- Transfermarkt profile