- @Ben Bilal: Salom hamda Vikipediyaga xush kelibsiz! Mashina tarjimasidan foydalanganingiz uchun. Mashina tarjimasidan bemalol foydalanishingiz mumkin, qachonki qayta tahrirlasangiz. Tushunarsiz jumlalarni tuzatishingiz kerak. Nazarimda, oʻzbek tilini bilmaysiz, ona tilingiz qaysi til? Do you know Uzbek language? If you don't know, you can write in English. Malikxan munozara 14:46, 11-Fevral 2021 (UTC)
Wikipedia Asian Month 2020Tahrirlash
Dear user Malikxan,
I am KOKUYO from WAM team, I would like to know is there anything we can help you to reviewing WAM2020's articles. If the articles keep under review, we could not send postcards to qualified participants.
Looking forward to hearing from you soon.
Wikipedia Asian Month 2020 PostcardTahrirlash
Dear Participants, Jury members and Organizers,
It's Wikipedia Asian Month's honor to have you all participated in Wikipedia Asian Month 2020, the sixth Wikipedia Asian Month. Your achievements were fabulous, and all the articles you created make the world can know more about Asia in different languages! Here we, the Wikipedia Asian Month International team, would like to say thank you for your contribution also cheer for you that you are eligible for the postcard of Wikipedia Asian Month 2020. Please kindly fill the form, let the postcard can send to you asap! For tracking the progress of postcard delivery, please check this page.
Thank you and best regards,
0.29 минг км кв = 290 км квTahrirlash
Andoza:Disneyning toʻliq metrajli animatsion filmlariTahrirlash
Some of the films in this template still don't have the titles translated. For example, The Little Mermaid. And shouldn't Cinderella be moved to Cinderella (film, 1950)? There are multiple movies with the name. Also, I saw several pages are short. 101 ta dalmatin and Tulki va it for example. Those movies are great, I watched them all the time when I was young. Just a few hours ago I watched the show Liv and Maddie. It's good too. I like that they are best friends even though they're different. It's an opposites attract kind of show. Tulki va it is like that too. Tod and Copper were friends despite being natural enemies. Finally, The Little Mermaid was one of my favorites growing up along with 101 ta dalmatin, and it still is. It has some of the best music and songs. In it, Howard Ashman did the lyrics to the songs and Allen Menkin did the music and score. Ashman also had the lyrics written for "Once Upon a Time in New York City" in Oliver va uning doʻstlari. That one and Qutqaruvchilar are two more good movies. But back to the point, which movies that don't have the titles translated actually have titles? 2600:1700:53F0:AD70:69E7:4215:2522:661E 23:36, 24-Fevral 2021 (UTC)
- We can't move Cinderella to Cinderella (film, 1950). The reason is that the page named Cinderella does not exist on Uzbek Wikipedia. Malikxan munozara 08:35, 27-Fevral 2021 (UTC)
- But can it? Also, what should The Little Mermaid be called? Just The Little Mermaid? Or something else? 2600:1700:53F0:AD70:71AA:28B0:ECF2:CD43 18:00, 1-Mart 2021 (UTC)
Hello, 20th anniversary of the Catalan WikipediaTahrirlash
Hello, I hope that you are doing fine. Sorry to write in English, I am an ignoramus in Uzbek..., unfortunately.
I write you this message because we'll be celebrating our Catalan Viquipèdia 20th birthday soon and I would really appreciate having at least one user of your wikipedia (if you could have more people from your wikipedia it would be amazing!) saying a few words in your language in a short video, filmed horizontally, congratulating the Catalan Wikipedia. The time would be around 15 seconds and you are free to say what you want (if the background can be something beautiful of your country (building, monument) it would be just great..) though you would have to finish in Catalan saying "Bon aniversari" and/or "per molts anys". I really hope you will participate! The video has to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org if possible before February 28th. I hope to hear from you soon! Take real care and have a great week! Claudi/Capsot (munozara) 18:26, 26-Fevral 2021 (UTC)
- Hi, Capsot. I'm sorry, I was so busy, I didn't have time. Although late, I would like to congratulate Catalan Wikipedia on its 20th anniversary. Malikxan munozara 15:53, 2-Aprel 2021 (UTC)
- Hello, don't worry! I understand, my life is also hectic most of the time. Do you mean send a video? If that's it, you still can send it (quickly though! :) ), but I can't guarantee it will be on the final video (there is been a first short video already), I will try my best though! Take care, and have a great weekend! See you! Claudi/Capsot (munozara) 19:19, 2-Aprel 2021 (UTC)